Re: [Chicken-users] sassy and libffi

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] sassy and libffi
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 04:21:19 -0800

felix winkelmann wrote:

Alternatively, you can try this patch with MSVC on x86
(please tell me whether it works).

Per my last e-mail, no can do. Risk management, declining the bleeing edge, and all of that. :-) Thanks though for making the resource available so promptly, whatever its condition may be. Maybe hardier souls will make a go of it.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every
I won't spend more than 1 day configuring 1 thing.