Re: [Chicken-users] How do you use Chicken?

From: Pupeno
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] How do you use Chicken?
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 22:50:27 -0300

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 12:51, Ralph Allan Rice wrote:
> I have been monitoring the list for a couple of months now.  I am
> curious about the type of projects or applications that everyone has
> been creating using Chicken.   I've seen some of the applications
> listed at http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/software.html,
> but I was wondering about others.

I have created an add-on to make Chicken project buildable by Scons:
http://pupeno.com/software/scons-chicken , it is partly python (because of
SCons) and partly Chicken.
I am also making bindings for xlib: http://pupeno.com/software/chicken-xlib/
and improving the cairo bindings: http://pupeno.com/software/chicken-cairo/
This is all part of a bigger project that I preffer not to mention (to avoid
vaporware).
I am willing to use Scheme and Chicken whenever that is possible.
--
Pupeno <address@hidden> (http://pupeno.com)