[Chicken-users] Objective-C interface (sort of...)

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] Objective-C interface (sort of...)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:42:49 +0100

Hi!

I've started trying to come up with an Objective-C interface, attached
my current efforts. Still highly experimental and incomplete.
Comments are welcome, patches and extensions even more.
Defining ObjC classes inside Scheme (or Proxy objects to be
more specific) should be possible, but I'm still pondering how
to create a NSMethodSignature instance from the forwarded
selector only...