Re: [Chicken-users] hostinfo egg on windows

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] hostinfo egg on windows
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 21:51:49 +0900

At Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:35:57 +0900,
Daishi Kato wrote:
> > If you need to make a setup file, feel free to create an egg.  I don't
> > mind if you send it directly to Felix or commit it, just copy me.
>
> I did it.
> Although with an instant try on windows, it does not work for me.
> I hope I can figure this out, but let me know
> if someone give it a try.

Hi,
I fixed a bug in the previous version.
One limitation I found is that WSAStartup is not called in this egg,
and so using it alone does not work correctly.
Using with tcp, it looks like working well.
I don't to know what to do with WSAStartup,
if the duplicated call of this is OK,
I would simply copy&paste the code from tcp.scm.

Daishi