Re: [Chicken-users] SWT egg link is dead

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SWT egg link is dead
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:00:58 -0800

Daishi Kato wrote:

Hi,

It's my ongoing project, still waiting to be beta-released.
But, you could directly look into the svn repository.
I don't know why it comes up in the list with dead links.
It's not my intention, anyway.
And, it totally depends on a jni egg which is not released yet.
What SVN repository is this? I Googled around and didn't find any web presence for your project at all.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every
"The pioneer is the one with the arrows in his back."
                         - anonymous entrepreneur