Re: [Chicken-users] Question

From: Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Question
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:32:26 -0500

On Sun, 2005-12-25 at 17:49, Benedikt Rosenau wrote:
> Hello,
>

> With a userbase forming, I have a question:
>
> What made you try or choose Chicken in the first place?

I examined many of the Scheme implementations, and Chicken seemed to have a
community around it and had a lot of documentation.

Docs looked good, I liked the egg idea, and the ability to do compilation.

What sold me was the spiffy web server, as I wanted to use spiffy to learn
Scheme while working on one or two projects.

--Patrick