Re[2]: [Chicken-users] Win32 maintainer needed

From: Sergey Khorev
Subject: Re[2]: [Chicken-users] Win32 maintainer needed
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:36:44 +0300

fw> I can apply patches myself, and fix the most glaring bugs. But where I
really
fw> need help is with maintaining build issues. That is, testing of mingw,
fw> cygwin and msvc builds. I would also like to have someone to look into
fw> compiling Chicken with Open Watcom.
fw> And providing win32 binaries, of course, once for every major release.

Ok. It seems that Brandon and me can cover these tasks.
I'll take a look what can be done for Open Watcom. If someone wants to use it,
why not? Ppersonally I can't find sufficiently good reason to migrate to Watcom
besides of probability to get slightly better optimised code.

What is your position regarding resurrecting MSVC makefile and creating
Watcom-specific Makefile?