Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Win32 maintenance

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Win32 maintenance
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:28:37 -0800

felix winkelmann wrote:

Since the CMakeLists.txt for Chicken is still incomplete (regarding
the generation of csc.scm from csc.scm.in and chicken-config
from chicken-config.in),

We fixed csc.scm.in --> csc.scm. You may recall that absolute pathnames are required, and that distinctions need to be made between source and binary dirs, so that out-of-directory builds can be supported. Looks like this same drill hasn't been done for chicken-config.in.

I think we are operating from different premises here.  My premise is,
the CMake build currently works and is fully functional.  Although, come
to think of it, maybe chicken-setup is still missing, I don't recall
offhand.

Yes, but that is an important point: I consider a build fully working if
all aspects (dynamic loading, chicken-setup support) are working.
We established before Xmas that dynamic loading was working. chicken-setup.exe is created, but I haven't tested it.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every
I won't spend more than 1 day configuring 1 thing.