[Chicken-users] LALR parser examples

From: Joel Reymont
Subject: [Chicken-users] LALR parser examples
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:14:13 +0000

Folks,

I'm looking for LALR (egg) parser examples. Can you share any? An example of using a lexer like Silex (egg) with LALR would be most helpful.

I'm trying to build a parser for a Pascal-like language but have trouble with a few things.

For example:

(require 'lalr)

(define parser
  (lalr-parser
   ;; terminal symbols
   (ABOVE AGO ALERT AND ARRAY ARRAY-NUMERIC

How do I quote the parens and brackets above and use them later? Is that even possible without renaming them to L-BRACKET, etc.?

        Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/