[Chicken-users] Error: (apply) parameter limit exceeded

From: Joel Reymont
Subject: [Chicken-users] Error: (apply) parameter limit exceeded
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:15:02 +0000

Folks,

I'm using Dominique Boucher's LALR parser and I'm getting the apply parameter limit error.

The parameter list is deeply nested and the parser is using

            (let ((compiled-nonterm-defs (reverse comp-defs)))
              (k terms
                 terms/prec
                 nonterms
                 (map (lambda (x) (cons (caaar x) (map cdar x)))
                      compiled-nonterm-defs)
                 (apply append compiled-nonterm-defs))))))))))))))

I changed apply to apply-1 that I defined like this:

(define (apply-1 op args)
  (fold-right op '() args))

I'm still getting the same error although I don't see apply being used anywhere.

How do I work around this issue?

        Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/