Re: [Chicken-users] csc & (uses format)

From: Isaac Gouy
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] csc & (uses format)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:17:50 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your help, I've fixed the other programs that were failing
for the same reason, see
http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/gp4/benchmark.php?test=all&lang=chicken

We'd certainly welcome up-to-date improved Chicken programs
http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/gp4/faq.php#contributeprogram

best wishes, Isaac