Re: [Chicken-users] sqlite3 egg on cygwin

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] sqlite3 egg on cygwin
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:27:53 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006, AshishShrestha wrote:

this is not a major issue. it is just the csc is called with -o sqlite.so so
the output file is called sqlite.so instead of sqlite.dll. As a  result the
rest of the installation fails. Just removing the -o argument to csc works
fine.

Hello,

just removing the -o argument in the csc statement will break the following install-extension statement, which relies on the output being called .so

I have added a hack that checks (software-version) for the presence of Windows and calls the output .dll then. The change is committed in SVN and the patched egg is also on my website at
  http://www.chust.org/projects/sqlite3.egg

[...]