Re: [Chicken-users] 3D games in Chicken

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] 3D games in Chicken
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 05:32:22 -0800

Peter Keller wrote:
If the FFI is stable enough (felix?) and I occasionally get some help
from the list, I will seriously consider doing a _full_ opengl 2.0 port
for chicken.

I am fully willing to make my work BSD licensed.
Yeah, I didn't think MIT / BSD licensing was in any way problematic for a mere OpenGL binding. It's full games that people tend to GPL, making them pretty much unusable. Middleware like 3D engines tend to be either LGPL or BSD. I prefer the latter.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every