[Chicken-users] Re: ObjC egg build problem

From: Zbigniew
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: ObjC egg build problem
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:41:23 -0600

Hi Arto.  That is very strange.  string-upcase is included in SRFI-13,
which I included in cocoa.scm (hopefully correctly) using
(require-for-syntax 'srfi-13).  This works for me on 2.207 and there
have been at least a couple people successfully building it on 2.216.
I just built it again as I wrote this.

Does anybody else have ideas as to the problem?