Re: [Chicken-users] To whom it may concern: Working on TinT

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] To whom it may concern: Working on TinT
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:14:26 +0100

On 2/14/06, Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I am working on TinT (Tint is not Termite), a Chicken specific
> Termite workalike. Alike in the sense that is generally shares syntax
> & semantics, but I feel under no constraint to be 100% faithful. (How
> could I be, Termite is still evolving.)

Hey, this is cool. Let me know if I can help.

When serializing procedures or continuations, make sure to minimize
dynamic context - I played around with continuation-serialization lately
and it can be really painful to have ports hanging around in some
pending dynamic-wind thunk. Anyway, good luck for this project!