Re: [Chicken-users] libuchicken.dll build problem

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] libuchicken.dll build problem
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 00:04:51 -0800

I've noticed that Makefile.am has a LDFLAG of -no-undefined that I don't have. I haven't quite figured out what this is for. My GCC documentation is in disarray and Google isn't helpful. I'm just trying to figure out all the magic flags that go into these builds.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every

Bob McIsaac wrote:

Probably indicative of "DLL Hell".

Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

I'm working on CMakeLists.txt. I've got everything building except libuchicken.dll. I get a million bazillion errors in all sorts of files like the following. There are so many errors that I cannot possibly hold them in my MSYS buffer, no matter what settings I give it.

CMakeFiles/uchicken.dir/uposixwin.obj:uposixwin.c:(.text+0x12b2d): undefined reference to `_imp__C_temporary_stack_bottom' CMakeFiles/uchicken.dir/uposixwin.obj:uposixwin.c:(.text+0x12b32): undefined reference to `_imp__C_temporary_stack' CMakeFiles/uchicken.dir/uposixwin.obj:uposixwin.c:(.text+0x12c46): undefined reference to `_imp__C_stack_limit'

What are these sorts of errors indicative of? Am I missing some flags, a file, a library, what?

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every