Re: [Chicken-users] A patch for the patch for the http egg ``+'' problem

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] A patch for the patch for the http egg ``+'' problem...
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:20:22 -0600

The patch works for me--in fact it is critical for decoding complex
referer URLs, such as from Google Images--but I want to be sure I did
not miss something (like a problem with http-server).

The "url" egg also should probably be changed to remove the + to space
translation, as this translation should only be done after the ?, and
the url egg never returns anything after ?.

However I don't own the url egg so don't want to update SVN--it's a
trivial change though.