[Chicken-users] searches.cgi

From: Zbigniew
Subject: [Chicken-users] searches.cgi
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:56:31 -0600

I have written a CGI script using Chicken, along with a backend script
which parses Apache logs and deposits search data in a SQLite
database.  This was partially a feasibility test, as most people are
using Spiffy for page generation, and only plain CGI is allowed at my
webhost.

If anyone is interested, the code is at:
http://3e8.org/zb/eggs/search.scm [CGI script]
http://3e8.org/zb/eggs/parse-logs.scm [parser backend]
http://3e8.org/zb/eggs/apache-logs.tgz  [tarball of parse-logs and support libs]

The site is at (not usually safe for work):
http://3e8.org/searches.cgi

[This includes my own version of utc-time->seconds in posix-time.scm,
but it seems Chicken 2.3 now includes this by default.]