[Chicken-users] ${DISTFILES}

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-users] ${DISTFILES}
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:12:02 -0800

Where is ${DISTFILES} defined? It's not defined in Makefile.am. Is it some implicit Autoconf / Automake thing? Google isn't much use here.

I am trying to figure out how to completely CMake-ify the bootstrap. I don't want to spend my scant free time chasing down every single detail about where obfuscated variables come from or what silly Autoconf is doing, so a quick pointer on what it's for would be welcome.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every