Re: [Chicken-users] Chickenizing Sauerbraten

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chickenizing Sauerbraten
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:16:21 +0200

On 3/31/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

> So, let me know if you're seriously interested.  Also if you know of any
> suitable OpenGL C game projects with liberal licenses that would be
> better candidates.  I don't know how far Chicken will get with C++, with
> or without SWIG.

Sauerbraten look indeed nice, apart from the fact that the name is
awful. :-)

I haven't got the experience or time to take part in this, but nevertheless
it looks like an interesting project. Regarding C++ interfacing, I'm pretty
sure that youl will get further with Chicken + C++ (with or without SWIG)
than with other Schemes (or Lisps, or whatever).