[Chicken-users] Another warning about incompatibilities (sort of)

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] Another warning about incompatibilities (sort of)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 06:56:00 +0200

Hi!

I would like to mention that the macros for the pattern matcher have
been moved now into the "match" library unit (used to be called
"match-support"), which speeds up macro conversion and simplifies
things a little. So in future releases "chicken-match-macros.scm" won't
exist anymore and there will be no way to use the matcher with syntax-case,
for example (which I consider safer, as low-level macros and syntax-case
don't work properly together).