Re: [Chicken-users] SRFI-12 non-compliance

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SRFI-12 non-compliance
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 11:31:31 +0200

On 5/8/06, Reed Sheridan <address@hidden> wrote:
I've found a problem with the new srfi-12 stuff: this raises a weird error:
(signal (make-property-condition 'exn 'location 'here 'message "foo"
'arguments '()))

The problem is actually "make-property-condition" and my lack of
attention when incorporating a patch for condition-property-accessor.
I have checked in a new version that should hopefully work now...