Re: [Chicken-users] address@hidden: Re: gettext cvs, woe32 dlls]

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] address@hidden: Re: gettext cvs, woe32 dlls]
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:09:50 -0700

John Cowan wrote:
Here's a followup to my previous barking-dog post.  Presumably
what is laid down should be more widely applicable.
I have no idea what this is about, but it looks godawful painful. It is also irrelevant to my Chicken ambitions, which is to ultimately move everything to CMake and dump the automake toolchains for the crap that they are. I realize this isn't going to make all __declspec issues go away, but life has been easy enough so far. I've made progress on bootstrapping in the past couple of days, I'm pretty close to generating .scm --> .c --> libs. More news once I check in darcs, sometime this weekend.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every