Re: [Chicken-users] OS X binary

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] OS X binary
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:19:09 +0200

On 5/15/06, Arto Bendiken <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Felix,

Installation of the package went without a hitch on Mac OS X 10.4.6.
However, upon testing, there seem to be some hardcoded paths somewhere
in there:

  $ csc test.scm
  sh: line 1: /home/felix/tmp/chicken-package-root/bin/chicken: No
such file or directory
  *** Shell command terminated with exit status 127:
/home/felix/tmp/chicken-package-root/bin/chicken test.scm -output-file
test.c -quiet

Oh damn - since I install into a temporary directory, the prefix (which gets
compiled into the executables) is wrong. The only way around this seems
to be either building in a chroot or installing into a normal system and
collecting the files manually. I'll try to fix this.