Re: [Chicken-users] imlib2 egg without X

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] imlib2 egg without X
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 08:55:19 +0200

On 5/18/06, Peter Bex <address@hidden> wrote:

Assuming for the moment it is possible, I'm not sure how we can support the
features of an X-enabled imlib2 conditionally.  (I don't want to cripple
the imlib2 egg so that people can use it without X but those who use X can't
make full use of it)  I don't think chicken-setup has a way to provide
options to the egg.  Felix?

You can pass additional options after "--". Alternatively the .setup script
can check whether the library is installed (for example by compiling a
test program).