Re: [Chicken-users] static library and link

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] static library and link
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:56:33 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 24 May 2006, address@hidden wrote:

Wed, 24 May 2006 12:13:25 +0000 (GMT), chust wrote:

as I already pointed out in my earlier reply to this thread (which is
apparently, like so often these days, delayed forever by the mailing list
software)

Not the software, it's us, the moderators who sometimes get lost among
20 spam mails per day :-(
[...]

Hmm, I thought that only the e-mails from addresses not registered on the mailing list were moderated and those from registered addresses would go right through -- but I *always* post from the address that is registered on the list and still at times I have posting delays of up to 3 days! On the other hand, if everything works normal, the message usually shows up on the list within less than a minute, even at unlikely hours of the day, which made me think that it was not moderation but software trouble...

Of course, if it is due to moderation, I apologize for my impatience and rather admire the usual latency time of less than a minute ;-)

cu,
Thomas