Re: [Chicken-users] Enumerating Macros and Special Forms

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Enumerating Macros and Special Forms
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:03:34 -0700

On May 24, 2006, at 10:12 PM, Heath Johns wrote:

Hi again.  Happy to report that everything is working on the new
readline egg (paren bouncing, tab completion, some other odds and
ends).  However, I have two questions:

- I'm using C_find_symbol_table and C_enumerate_symbols to get the
symbols for tab completion, which work great, but they don't include
macros or some special forms (like let).  Is there any way to get
these?

##sys#macro-environment maybe what you need. This is a vector of alists of (<macro-symbol> . <macro-closure>).

- There's a lot of C in this egg (which I haven't coded in for quite a
while), so I expect that it's going to be seriously beta for a
stretch.  Is there a specific forum or procedure for releasing such
unstable eggs?

Not to my knowledge. Use a < 1.0 version # & label it 'experimental'.

Heath