[Chicken-users] Cairo chicken egg, new functionality, bug fixes

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: [Chicken-users] Cairo chicken egg, new functionality, bug fixes
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 01:12:32 -0500

Hello there.

Thanks for the Cairo chicken egg!  I've found it very useful!

I'm attaching a patch (made against the code in Chicken's official
egg) with some small improvements (mostly the declaration of some
additional functions and a minor bug fix).

Would you be okay if I also commit my changes to the version we keep
in the Eggs Subversion repository?  Would you be willing to use that
one as our main development branch?  I'd really like to continue
improving it (adding declarations for functions as I need them) and
having access to the development branch would greatly help me.

Thanks!

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/