Re: Documentation (was Re: [Chicken-users] How to use prelude?)

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: Documentation (was Re: [Chicken-users] How to use prelude?)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 22:47:36 -0500

> A "smart-link" for SRFI docs would be nice, so one could write
> something like, "see ((srfi-1)) for details" and get a proper link to
> the official SRFI doc.

Good idea. :-)

svnwiki supports user-defined (wiki-specific) linktypes.  I added one
for the SRFI documents: [[srfi:40]] gets expanded to "SRFI 40" linked
to the appropriate URL.  You can see the list of types of links at:

  http://chicken.freaks-unidos.net/xsvnwiki-linktypes

Feel free to define new ones. :-)

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/