Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Weird behaviour in process / output / close-outp

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Weird behaviour in process / output / close-output-port
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 23:52:39 -0700

I can't reproduce a crash, but access to the port should
trigger an error once it's closed. I'll add the necessary
checks, thanks for reporting this.

(felix)

On 5/30/06, Alejandro Forero Cuervo <address@hidden> wrote:

Hmm, the following might be just another manifestation of the same
problem, writing to a closed port sometimes causes a segfault:

    $ csi -quiet
    csi> (define p (open-output-file "/tmp/fox"))
    csi> (newline p)
    csi> (close-output-port p)
    csi> (newline p)
    Segmentation fault

If I try to load this code (through "load"), it doesn't crash.

As I said, I'm using Chicken 2.3 on Debian GNU/Linux with Linux 2.6.11
/ glibc 2.3.6.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/