Re: [Chicken-users] Order of loading extensions and syntax extensions

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Order of loading extensions and syntax extensions
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 23:55:07 -0700

The problem here is that the srfi-40-base.scm registers
a srfi-40 feature id, which will later make csi believe that
srfi-40.scm is already loaded. Removing that register-feature!
call will make it work again.

(Yes, all this will have to be documented more thoroughly...
If I ever get some time, I'll do what I plan for quite a while now: writing
complete documentation for chicken's internals)

(felix)