[Chicken-users] computer language shootout?

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: [Chicken-users] computer language shootout?
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 09:30:55 -0400

I just noticed that Chicken is no longer listed as one of the
benchmarked languages at the Computer Language Shootout
(http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/) site. Not that the site matters
in any serious way, but I did use to enjoy comparing Chicken against,
oh, Perl or JavaScript, and seeing how short those bars were on the
Chicken side. :-) Some other Lisps and Schemes are now missing too.

Does anyone know if this was this simply for lack of interest? Or, are
there dark powers at work to keep the world from comparing their
favourite languages against Chicken?

Graham