[Chicken-users] scgi doesn't compile for me

From: jbarciela jbarciela
Subject: [Chicken-users] scgi doesn't compile for me
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 22:41:36 -0400

Hello all,

I want to play with scgi and chicken on my laptop (Mac G4, OSX 10.4.6)
and I'm guetting errors trying to install the scgi egg. I installed
chicken using darwinports and I have no problems installing other
eggs.

Since I'm new to this, I have no clue what can be wrong. Could anybody
give me a hint?

Below is the output of
sudo /opt/local/bin/chicken-setup scgi

Thanks a lot in advance for any help
Jaime

The extension scgi does not exist.
Do you want to download it ? (yes/no/abort) [yes] downloading catalog ...
downloading catalog from www.call-with-current-continuation.org ...
downloading scgi.egg from (www.call-with-current-continuation.org eggs/ 80) ...
 creating directory `scgi.egg.dir'
 gunzip -c ../scgi.egg | tar xvf -
scgi.scm
egg.jpg
scgi.html
scgi.setup
scgi-demo.scm
 /opt/local/bin/csc -feature compiling-extension -O2 -d0
-check-imports -s scgi.scm -o scgi.so -emit-exports scgi.exports
Error: shell invocation failed with non-zero return status
"/opt/local/bin/csc -feature compiling-extension -O2 -d0
-check-imports -s scgi...
64