Re: [Chicken-users] isn't chicken-config.h dead?

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] isn't chicken-config.h dead?
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 23:54:03 +0200

On 6/4/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:
Didn't chicken-config.h go away?  The following strike me as errors that
should be changed or snipped.  HAVE_CHICKEN_CONFIG_H definitely looks
vestigial.  I'm thinking HAVE_CONFIG_H may also be?

"chicken-config", the script is gone, but "chicken-config.h" will be generated
from "chicken-config.h.in" when building with autotools. The HAVE_CONFIG_H
is there for backwards compatibility and could probably be removed at some
stage.

(felix)