Re: [Chicken-users] Eggs repository being moved to galinha

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Eggs repository being moved to galinha
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 01:07:22 -0500

> I'll post a note with more information as soon as I finish switching
> servers.

The eggs repository has been successfully moved to:

    https://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/svn/chicken-eggs/

The old URL will no longer work.  That means you will have to checkout
the repository from the new URL.  If you had uncommited changes, you
can do svn diff >/somewhere-else/patch, erase your old directory,
checkout from the new URL and then apply your patch.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Right now the wiki is not functional (in the sense that it is not
accepting changes; pages can be consulted as usual); we are in the
process of moving it to galinha as well, but that requires certain
software to be installed there.  We might have it back functioning
tomorrow.

I would like to thank Mario Domenech Goulart, who has been very
helpful.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/

Ps: Sorry about the broken In-reply-to header of the parent message.