Re: [Chicken-users] development snapshot (2.315) available

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] development snapshot (2.315) available
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:23:46 +0200

On 05 Jun 2006 16:30:33 -0300, Mario Domenech Goulart
<address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 00:06:35 +0200 "felix winkelmann" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'd like to fix a new release (2.4) in the next time, so I'd be grateful, if
> someone would give the snapshot a try. In particular some changes in
> the build-scripts might cause problems, as I'm well known to do silly
> mistakes in these situations...

I could successfully build the latest snapshot on an alpha machine
(Linux, gcc 2.95.4) and on a x86 machine (Linux, gcc 4.0.2).

Thanks, Mario!

(I noticed that CFLAGS isn't correctly passed through due to a bug in
configure.in,
but I don't think it's too much of a problem).

(felix)