[Chicken-users] requesting Chicken 2.1 or 2.2 for Windows

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-users] requesting Chicken 2.1 or 2.2 for Windows
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:37:59 -0700

Please someone send me, or inform me where I can obtain, any of the following:

- a tarball of Chicken 2.1
- a Windows binary of Chicken 2.1
- a Windows binary of Chicken 2.2

I'm not interested in a tarball of 2.2. I have one, and it won't build on Windows.

I am trying to test how old a compiler I can use to bootstrap the CMake build of the Darcs repository. Dale Jordan kindly sent me a 2.0. It fails. So, now I want to try 2.1 or 2.2. If either works, then I can allow a larger % of Chicken users to skip an installation step if they want to try the CMake build.

E-mailing me a compressed archive is fine.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every