Re: [Chicken-users] Anyone have opengl examples?

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Anyone have opengl examples?
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:41:46 +0200

On 6/15/06, Matthew Welland <address@hidden> wrote:

One suggestion for chicken eggs - I'd like to see examples installed along
with the reference data where appropriate. Also, on completion of running
chicken setup how about spitting out on-screen the URL or path to the
installed docs. I had no idea that docs were being installed until I dug into
the chicken install workings.

That's a good suggestion. I will add gears.scm and alpha.scm to the egg
and also add installing the documentation page.

(felix)