[Chicken-users] faq moved to the wiki

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: [Chicken-users] faq moved to the wiki
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 01:23:00 -0500

Hi.

We have migrated the Chicken FAQ from the previous "static" version
into one in the wiki:

  http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/faq

It would be great if you'd help us improve it; you can add new
"general" questions (for specific questions you should continue to use
the mailing list, of course), hopefully with their answers, or help us
improve the current answers.  If you've asked a fairly general
question here in the mailing list, it would be nice if you could add
it to the relevant section.  Note that you can edit this file directly
through the web interface but you can also edit it if you have a local
copy of the chicken's eggs repository, where it is stored as wiki/faq.

The wiki should still be considered experimental.  Please report any
misbehaviour directly to me.

I should mention that it was Felix the one who reformatted the faq and
added it to the wiki, not me, so he's the one who should get all the
credits.

Thanks.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/