[Chicken-users] Re: Cairo chicken egg, new functionality, bug fixes

From: Michael Bridgen
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: Cairo chicken egg, new functionality, bug fixes
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:16:25 +0100

Thanks for the Cairo chicken egg!  I've found it very useful!

You're very welcome.  That's at least two people for whom it's useful,
doubling my original target!

I'm attaching a patch (made against the code in Chicken's official
egg) with some small improvements (mostly the declaration of some
additional functions and a minor bug fix).

Grand, I'll have a look soon.

Would you be okay if I also commit my changes to the version we keep
in the Eggs Subversion repository?  Would you be willing to use that
one as our main development branch?  I'd really like to continue
improving it (adding declarations for functions as I need them) and
having access to the development branch would greatly help me.

I've not worked on it for a while, and it may be a while yet before I
do again.  You are of course welcome to adopt the code.  Let me know
if the license is going to be too restrictive---I'll consider
releasing it under a different one.

cheers
mikeb