[Chicken-users] SRFI-60

From: John Cowan
Subject: [Chicken-users] SRFI-60
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:31:54 -0400

I took the SRFI-60 document (Integers as Bits) and repackaged as an
.html file and a .scm file, so you can add it to the eggs repository.
I don't think the .scm file requires any eggification.  I did some basic
sanity checks on the code.

Whoever can update the eggs repository can grab them from:

http://ccil.org/~cowan/srfi-60.html
http://ccil.org/~cowan/srfi-60.scm

--
John Cowan  address@hidden   http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
O beautiful for patriot's dream that sees beyond the years