Re: [Chicken-users] posixunix.exports regexunix.exports

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] posixunix.exports regexunix.exports
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 00:28:04 -0700

felix winkelmann wrote:

The problem is that the generated .exports file has to match the unitname, not the filename. Also, posixwin may generate a different exports file than, say, posix (since the sets of exported toplevel bindings does not completely
overlap).

Then let's change the filenames to match the unitnames and be done with it. I don't see why the filenames have to be posix.scm or regex.scm. It takes me 1 hour to change them in CMakeLists.txt and Makefile.am.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every