Re: [Chicken-users] Re: windows CMake builds csi problems

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: windows CMake builds csi problems
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:19:27 -0400

On 7/5/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:
I've also discovered that under a MSYS shell, csi yields no #;1> prompt
and doesn't respond to commands.  Works fine under a normal Windows
command prompt, and also under a Cygwin shell.  This is true of Chicken
in general, not just CMake builds.  I wonder what's different about
MSYS; I know that many apps suffer compatibility problems with its shell.

Does it work if you run it with the -:c command line option, e.g. "csi
-:c"? See the FAQ.

Graham