Re: [Chicken-users] csc links to wrong dll on Windows

From: MichaelL
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] csc links to wrong dll on Windows
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:02:01 -0400

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I was talking about the Windows
binaries available from your site at
http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/chicken-2.3-win32.zip. When
you use the version of csc that comes with that zip to compile an
executable, the executable is linked to the wrong dll (chicken.dll vs.
libchicken.dll).

Clearly, the name of the dll changed under Windows, but something
somewhere is still using the old name. Since it doesn't sound like you've
heard about this I'll look more closely and see if I can find the problem
spot.