Re: [Chicken-users] Calling routines in kernel32.DLL

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Calling routines in kernel32.DLL
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:12:00 +0200

On 7/12/06, Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:

Actually Windows is already supported using a GNU derived compiler .
The PLT stuff was modified to allow compilation by Visual C (which I
don't have).

However the regular libffi distro compiles for me using MinGW. Now I
just need to hack the testsuite (which I guess hasn't been maintained).

(Note: I don't have a Windows box, just Virtual PC w/ Windows XP Pro.)

Excellent. I can try to add VC++ support.