[Chicken-users] chicken.css and chicken.pdf

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-users] chicken.css and chicken.pdf
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:09:34 -0700

I notice that the 2.315 tarball does not distribute chicken.css. Oddly, I cannot grep any reference to chicken.css in the source tree. Once upon a time I thought I saw something in a generated ./configure file somewhere for it, but now I can't find it. Please explain its purpose? It looks like some kind of double secret implicit makeinfo sort of thing.

Also chicken.pdf is distributed but there's no way in the Darcs tree to build it as far as I can see. Please rectify so that CMake can create tarballs with chicken.pdf in 'em.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every