Re: [Chicken-users] plists

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] plists
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:06:09 -0700

On Jul 12, 2006, at 2:20 PM, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

benchmark/plists is a Scheme file. Is there a compelling reason why it doesn't have a .scm suffix? I'm a little unclear on how it's loaded and utilized, my Scheme skills being weak compared to my CMake skills. I will make whatever changes are needed to have it be plists.scm if someone points me in the right direction.

It is used in cscbench.scm as a '-prologue' for "chicken" when compiling some files. Not really used as an include or source.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every