Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken manual on galinha wiki now up to date

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken manual on galinha wiki now up to date
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:38:03 -0500

> Attempts to edit these pages tell me that the page does not exist and
> that I am newly creating it, so something is wrong somewhere in the
> guts of the wiki.

Yeah, it looks like the directory it uses to keep a local copy of the
repository had become corrupt.  I erased it (to cause it to check out
its copy again) so it should be working right now.  I'm investigating
to see why this happened and how it can be avoided in the future.

> The same thing happens when I try to display the XML; I get a
> vacuous document.

Could you point out one example URL where this happens?  I tried a few
pages and I did get the XML.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/