Re: [Chicken-users] Extension loading problems in CMake/MinGW csi binary

From: Ian Oversby
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Extension loading problems in CMake/MinGW csi binary
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:22:12 +0000

Okay, dynamic-load-libraries showed that it was looking for libchicken-0.dll so I copied the original libchicken.dll to libchicken-0.dll

Now where the heck is it getting a -0 from? Could it be some snafu with libchicken-gui or libchicken-static? Those are the names that have hyphens in them.

Hi Brandon,

Felix has given me a couple of patches, one of which fixed the problem with the -0 and resultant problems with the srfis in libchicken. If I remember correctly it was a patch to parameters.scm so now the MinGW/MSYS build is looking a lot better.

Cheers,

Ian