[Chicken-users] Darcs-head Chicken broken on Cygwin

From: John Cowan
Subject: [Chicken-users] Darcs-head Chicken broken on Cygwin
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 23:29:54 -0400

Using the autoconf tool chain, everything builds and
installs fine, but "(use srfi-1)", or any other unit,
fails with:

Error: (load-library) unable to load library
srfi-1
"No such file or directory"

        Call history:

        <eval>          (load-library (quote srfi-1))   <--

CMake is even worse off.  Doing "cmake ." crashes with:

CMake Error: File /opt/chicken/vars.cmake.in does not exist.
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/opt/chicken/boot/CMakeLists.txt:223:
CONFIGURE_FILE Problem configuring file
-- Configuring done

This is very bad.  I will revert to Chicken 2.315 for the time being.

--
John Cowan                                   address@hidden
        "You need a change: try Canada"  "You need a change: try China"